Becoming of the best University owning the independence, creativity, innovation, excellence, and competitive in the areas of education, research, and development of science, technology, and art.
- Organizing higher education of the highest quality and relevant to the needs of the present and future.
- Improving the quality of teachers and other educational personnel in implementing educational programs, research, and community service in accordance with the needs of stakeholders.
- Build and develop networking (networking) to accelerate quality improvement of education, research, service to the community, and collaboration.
- Build and develop a quality management system toward efficiency and professionalism.
- Developing information technology systems that can encourage the establishment of independent, creative, innovative, and competitive higher education.