The undergraduate program requires applicants to complete the following documents:
- A copy of High School certificate or equivalent, endorsed and authorized by the government of the applicant’s country of origin, and valid within the maximum period of 3 years.
- A copy of Academic Transcript from High School or equivalent which is validated by the applicant’s country of origin.
- International Student Application Form (form is enclosed)
- One Health Certificate.
- A copy of valid applicant’s Identity Card.
- Three recent photographs of 4 x 6 cm.
- A payment form for the new student selection registration fee (the amount of the fee is announced later).